| NEUROPUBLIC A.E.
Tel.: 210 4101010 – Fax: 210 4101013
NEUROPUBLIC (www.neuropublic.gr), is an innovative Greek SME specialized in the development of integrated information systems and high-demand applications built on Cloud computing architecture. Our products and services are being successfully used by more than 800.000 end-users in agriculture, local government and healthcare. NEUROPUBLIC has been for many years one of the financially healthiest and most robust informatics companies in Greece. NEUROPUBLIC offers, among others, Smart Farming services based on spatial analytics, Internet of Things, Big Data and Remote Sensing technologies.
You will have the opportunity to be a part of a top-rated team of talented individuals with different expertise working collaboratively on common goals. You will be expected to show initiative, be flexible and take responsibility. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Participate in all phases of the development lifecycle focusing on design, coding, unit testing and integration, specifically for products and projects related to customized technology solutions.
· Work closely with other team members on the Development of Neuropublic Technology Solutions, improving and extending our existing product portfolio, as well as developing and maintaining customized solutions to meet Customer requirements.
· Keep up to date with emerging technologies, concepts and ideas associated with new products, tools and services.
· Follow standard code practices and build reusable code and libraries for future use.
· University/College Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering or relevant technology field
· Minimum 3 years’ proven experience in similar position.
· Familiarity with Version Control & Task Management systems (Git, SVN)
· Working experience in: Unit testing, TDD, BDD
· Familiarity with Blockchain Technology and in particular Hyperledger is a big plus
· Good command of the English language, both verbal and written
Personal Characteristics and Skills:
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to manage internal and external partners.
· Excellent time management and crisis management.
· Apart from applying analytical and problem-solving skills well, you work well under pressure and meet set deadlines.
· You are distinguished for your organizational skills.
· You are a true team player, collaborating well with other team members to produce quality and on-time deliverables.
· You have completed all military obligations (for male candidates)
· Competitive salary commensurate with the qualifications.
· Work in a friendly, diverse, dynamic and extroverted environment.
· Opportunity to work with innovative products that aim to transform agriculture in Greece and beyond.
· Opportunity of further training and professional development within the company.